Via Yoga Vacations include:
- Two daily 90-minute Yoga class with Tener Rogers
- Three surf lessons throughout the week (more or less could be added)
- Ayurvedic lecture with Tona Leiseth
- Six nights luxury accommodations at Rancho Pescadero
- All meals – local & organic
- One hour hot stone massage
- A daytrip to Todos Santos, for lunch and a tour with local artists
- Evening presentation with astronomer, using high-powered telescope
- Roundtrip airport transfers from San Jose del Cabo International Airport
Join us for a luxurious, week-long getaway that will rejuvinate your spirit and awaken your soul. Daily yoga classes with Tener Rogers will offer a unique blend of precise alignment; deliberate, thoughtful sequencing; and a whole lot of laughter and joy. You'll explore your energetic self with Ayurvedic pratitioner Tona Leiseth and experience the thrill of learning to surf with our fun-loving instuctors. These, paired with the camraderie of like-minded individuals, the luxury of a 5-star resort, and a healthy dose of tropical sun make for an unforgettable vacation. All yoga and surf levels welcome.
Tener believes that yoga is for everybody-or quite literally, every body-and her classes reflect this. Her lighthearted approach creates a warm, welcoming environment. Tener's balanced, accessible approach to yoga is the result of her own journey through the fitness industry. She has a degree in exercise science, as well as countless certifications and years of experience as a fitness instructor and personal trainer—but yoga is now the glue that holds it all together. Day after day, she is drawn back to her mat, both as a student and a teacher. Tener appreciates the transformative power of yoga and she shines in her ability to hold space for her students and to create a fun, nurturing, and supportive environment. A certified Yoga Alliance instructor, Tener received her initial training at the Global Yoga Center in Chicago and continues to expand her practice by studying with other yoga masters at every opportunity. Her vinyasa classes are flavored with influences from the Anusara tradition. Off the mat, Tener practices yoga in the form of mothering, dancing, and massage therapy in Sun Valley, Idaho.